2010-04-01

【好站】Free CSS Templates

freeCSStemplates.org 這個網站很棒喔,上面有很多不錯的 CSS Template。

而且又是免費的,商業用途也OK。

之後想要換換版型,就可以來這裡挑樣式了~~棒!!

 

 

About FreeCSSTemplates.org

First of all, welcome to my site :) Here you'll find a number of free CSS templates I've created, all of which are:

  • Released for FREE under the Creative Commons Attribution license
  • Very lightweight (ie. minimal use of images) and fast loading
  • Tables-free (ie. no tables used for layout purposes)
  • W3C standards compliant and valid (XHTML Strict)
  • Provided with public domain photos, generously provided by PDPhoto.org and Wikimedia Commons

All of my templates are free for any personal or commercial use (provided you follow the license) so you do not have to pay me anything to use them. All I ask is that you link back to my website (see the license for more details). I update my site with new templates regularly so check back for even more free CSS templates. Have fun :)

0 comments:

張貼留言